In 2012, the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery combined bariatric surgery accreditation programs into a single unified program to achieve one national accreditation standard for all bariatric surgery centers in the United States and Canada.
For many, our support network is one of the most valuable aspects of Pacific Bariatric’s program. In addition to monthly group meetings, members are available to support each other informally by phone. We provide a newsletter that includes recipes, news, success stories and other...
Change your life for the better. Change your life for good. No one has to tell you about the downside of morbid obesity. If you're at least 100 pounds over your ideal body weight, you already know about the severe health risks. Not to mention the feelings of frustration, depression, and hopelessness that can be absolutely overwhelming. But, there is an answer.
At Pacific Bariatric it is our mission to change your health and your life. We do it through two types of bariatric surgery procedures called gastric bypass surgery and gastric banding surgery that create lasting weight loss and, as a result, reduce life-threatening risk factors, improve your self-esteem and enhance your daily living.
“Pacific Bariatric is so experienced and knowledgeable in the field of weight loss surgery that I didn’t want to put myself in anyone else’s hands.”
We are further committed to providing you with:
- Thorough and honest answers to all of your questions about gastric bypass and gastric banding surgery.
- Caring, experienced gastric bypass and gastric banding surgeons who are recognized experts in the field of bariatric surgery.
- Patient education and long-term follow-up care.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities to accommodate all patients.
- A supportive, respectful staff to guide you through each step of the program.
- Easy insurance processes provided by our knowledgeable staff, including HMOs.
- Caring, experienced surgeons who are recognized experts in the field.