Morbid Obesity & Weight Loss Surgery
This isn’t about willpower. Morbid obesity (or clinically severe obesity) is a biologically based disease.
And as with any serious disease, curing it requires medical attention. In these cases, surgical treatment offers, virtually, the only effective long-term method of weight control. In fact, according to scientifically published reports, in 95% of cases, significant weight lost through non-surgical programs is regained within three to five years.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recognizes Divided Gastric Bypass Surgery as one of two of the most effective surgical procedures for clinically severe obesity.
Gastric Bypass Surgery
The National Institute of Health (NIH) recognizes Divided Gastric Bypass Surgery as one of two of the most effective surgical procedures for clinically severe obesity.
At Pacific Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Center, we offer gastric bypass surgery through a Comprehensive Care Program that exceeds the NIH guidelines by including long-term aftercare and support.
This patient-focused approach that produces stunning results, along with our expert team of surgeons, has earned Pacific Bariatric a reputation as a premier weight loss surgery center in relieving morbid obesity.
If you have had little or no success with diets and other non-surgical treatments, and fall within the range of acceptable operative risks, the NIH considers you an excellent candidate for treatment at a weight loss surgery center or clinic.
Remember though, this surgery is merely a tool to assist you in achieving your weight loss goals. At Pacific Bariatric, we will do everything we can to help, but your long-term commitment will dictate how successful the process is.
In our program, you will experience some of these unique benefits:
- Superior gastric bypass surgery outcomes with lower complication and mortality rates
- Equipment that accommodates larger patients, including beds, gurneys, hover mats, tables and wheelchairs, scales and gowns
- Unique counseling throughout the process, including psychiatric and physical evaluations before the surgery, close attention from surgeons, and annual follow-ups
- A highly trained, respectful staff, an active support network, informational lectures and lifelong follow-up care
- Highly experienced surgeons who have operated on more than 15,000 patients
A Back On Track Program to help former patients maintain their recovery goals
This is about changing your life for good, and Pacific Bariatric wants to help. See upcoming seminar dates.